Thursday, February 11, 2010

Very Itchy Rash Meningitis Meningitis Rash?

Meningitis rash? - very itchy rash meningitis

First I go to the doctor just wanted an opinion from the people. Last month, my little finger, but this little red dot pink bruising under the skin. Skin began to peel to the area and I have a kind of pain. and then has the same kind of pain is in another finger and feel a bone or something that I can not move, that's not my finger. then (note that I am) a black woman, I have such a rash thing. Arent they just black or red, scaly, itchy, that only returns in my abdomen and sides of the trunk and. That sounds like an outbreak of meningitis for you?

3 comments:

Michael J said...

Rash meningitis is not blanch at the rule (ie when you press down a glass used against them) to disappear. If you meningitis usually had more symptoms such as severe headache, neck stiffness, photophobia (pain, when) the lights, vomiting and general weakness. It is very unlikely that meningitis, unless:
a) have more of these symptoms
b) a child or an elderly person
Without neurological symptoms of meningitis is very unlikely, and it is much more of a skin condition

Cynthia ♥ said...

if u think it possible, then go to the hospital immediately! If I saw a lady is Montel and half an hour I had to amputate his legs. spreads rapidly and often fatal. a dark reddish color on its body

Am I pregnant said...

No, because you have a high fever.

Post a Comment